Thursday 13 January 2011

The Nutrilett Diet: Day 5

12.23
Today I was really tired and the only thing that dragged me out of bed was my cat who wanted to get out and do whatever cats do when they’re outside. (9.00am) And since I was already up I forced myself not to return to bed, but to “make” breakfast which was a Caramel/Toffee bar.  So I got my camera and started shooting and eating. Sometimes I get cravings for stuff I didn’t really eat much before, like chips.

And now (three and a half hours later) I am having some fruit which consist of an apple and a Clementine.

17.40
Had another bar, but this time it was the Dark Chocolate one. I had that around 15.00.
Also had one of those chocolate shakes again… but I am not tired of the diet, not yet anyway. This was around 18.00-ish. I then had a toffee bar 22.30. I was hungry when I went to bed last night, and I couldn’t sleep, so I hope this will help.

5 comments:

  1. Does Nutrillet shake tastes good?
    I am starting a diet now, but not so hardcore as yours. Mine is to have shake instead of dinner. These days I've been having same problem as you, waking up late so I don't really get to the dinner time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No..I started having them today, so far have had 3 of them, and the vanilla shake doesn't taste like vanilla at all.. The chocolate is better, but not too good..Feeling a little like I won't be able to make it through 3 weeks of this..The bars get a little too expensive for me, so I only have those in school.
    I did buy some veggies to have a little something to snack on. We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen one with vanilla, but the chocolate one is okay. I didn't make it 3 weeks. But I lost a kilo everyday. Which is actually too much... in the end I got really grumpy and my friends told me to eat properly again :P

    Had a new diet plan later where I wrote down all the calories I got everyday, which had a result in just 100 kcal some days so I had to stop that. But last summer I made a plan where I everyday HAD TO go for a walk and I only ate healthy in the weekdays. Saturday was the one day I could eat and drink whatever I wanted...and I lost 8 kilos in three weeks which is pretty good. So eating healthy and workout or just walk instead of taking the buss or drive to work/ school/where ever, is really the best thing and you feel really good. Lots of energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, girls!
    I bumped into your blog post while I was trying to find people that have tried the Nutrilett diet shakes :)
    Why i was looking for people like you? (i'm not sure whether I should say that, but I feel that the more open and honest I am the better :D ) I'm an exchange student in Product Design in Trondheim and we have a project to repackage the shakes :)Which i believe is mainly because it's more trendy to be whole food now and the sales in powdered things are decreasing :D

    anyways, i am not entirely sure what to ask but I think the main question is Why did you chose it over the other brands? .. and how did it make you feel buying it maybe... Hopeful you're doing something good for your body, or shameful you're doing it this way?

    Sorry if this is inappropriate ..

    Best regards,

    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was me above, sorry for the unknown post :)

    ReplyDelete