Friday 12 April 2013

Internship

For the last four weeks (not including easter) I have been working at Flimmer Film in Bergen as an internship. Here we got to see how a production company in Bergen works, and the people here are really nice and give us projects to do on things they are working with. Been doing some transcribing for the first time which I thought was an okay job to do, even though you sometimes can get annoyed at the person talking with all his/hers uhms and aaaahs and uuuuhs. I also got to edit a scene in a documentary about death they were doing which was great, because I've done little editing even though I like it, so I also learned a lot the weeks I was here. Unfortunately I lost a whole week because I was home sick. I am now on the last day here and even though I am looking forward to go back to school, I am gonna miss this place where I felt very welcomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment